With The Smart City Starter Kit you will quickly start creating a Smart City with all the benefits it gives you to monitor, locate and remotely read sensors in the area you are in charge of.
It may be opening doors and windows; it may be an overview of where vehicles, tools or aids are located, etc. By expanding with other sensors, the possibilities are virtually unlimited. There are sensors for almost all purposes, humidity, soil moisture, air pollution, water levels, parking spaces, trash cans, etc.
The Smart City Starter Kit is all you need from gateways, a variety of sensors, 2 month test subscription to Teracom LoRaWAN Network Server and registration on this as well as configuration of sensors, and 30 day 4G data subscription for 4G internet backhaul, if not ethernet or wifi is used.
Smart City Starter Kit includes:
- Kerlink iBTS Compact with 4G Modem incl. PoE (outdoor)
- Scan 9 dBi Antenna incl. mounting bracket and cable
- Kerlink iFemtocell (indoor)
- Digital Matter Oyster GPS Tracker, incl. configuration cable
- Ascoel LoRaWAN Magnetic Contact detection
- Adeunis Field Tester
- Citel Surge Protection
- Huawei 4G modem
- 2 month of Cibicom LoRaWAN network server subscription
In addition, it is possible to purchase counseling, workshops and training of employees, etc. Obtain separate offers.
Customers who bought this product also bought