The SensorData is a battery-powered data communicator that interfaces to a range of sensors, GPS, inputs and outputs, and uploads data via a LoRaWAN network. Great for agriculture and remote sensor monitoring applications.
• SDI-12 interface to soil moisture probes, temperature, EC and others
• I2C interface for a wide range of sensors including: temperature, humidity and many others
• Optional GPS for location updates
• 1 x Analogue Input with auto range
• 2 x Digital Inputs
• Configuration via USB cable (over-the-air downlink messages in future firmware)
|Dimensions||L 183 x W 145 x H 40|