- High accuracy, digital inclinometer that accommodates both single-axis (±180°) and dual-axis (±90°) operation.
- Configurable operating parameters include sample rate,power management, digital filtering, auxiliary analog and digital output, offset/null adjustment, and self-test for sensor mechanical structure. operates over a temperature range of −40°C to +125°C.
- Cross-threshold report, plus periodic report every 2 hours (the threshold and the periodic report cycle are both user-configurable)
- OTA (Over The Air) firmware upgrade, including to upgrade loader and application images
- Analog and digital interface for external sensor connectivity and pulse counting (MPI)
- Low power consumption, 5 – 10 years of battery operational life with 2 x AA Li-SOCI2 Battery
- Optional DC 5V power source
- Integrated internal antenna, or optional external SMA/IPEX antenna
- Up to 5km reach in NLoS (Non-Line-of-Sight) and up to 18km LoS (Line-of-Sight) environments
- IP67 enclosure rating
|Dimensions||60mm x 100mm x 30mm|