The Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge meets the specifications of the World Meteorological Organization (WMO).
The design uses a proven tipping bucket mechanism for simple and effective rainfall measurement.
The bucket geometry and material are specially selected for maximum water release, thereby reducing contamination and errors.
- Size: 18 cm dia. x 30 cm high, (39 cm high with mounting base)
- Catchment Area: 200 cm2
- Resolution: 0.1 mm per tip
- Accuracy: 2% up to 25 mm/hr 3% up to 50 mm/hr
- Output: Magnetic reed switch (N.O.), rating 24VAC/DC 500mA
- Operating Temperature: -20˚C to +50˚C (heated)
- Mounting: Clamp for 1″ (1.34″ dia.) iron pipe or 3 bolts on 160mm dia. circle
- Other: Leveling adjustment, intake screen
|Dimensions||Size: 18 cm dia. x 30 cm high, (39 cm high with mounting base)|
Customers who bought this product also bought